Employment at Peer Resources
As of September 2016, we have identified and hired qualified persons for the following positions:
If you are interested in employment with Peer Resources, please review our organizational chart and website to determine whether our corporate goals and strategies match your career aspirations. Although we do not currently have any openings in our corporation, we are always interested in working with people who are innovative and unique and who can combine a sense of independence with an ability to work cooperatively in a high standards environment. We provide significant opportunities for learning and we use coaching, mentoring, and peer support as leadership strategies.
- Mentor Program Consultant and Trainer (bilingual)
- Director of Risk and Encouragement
- Revenue Protection Officer
- Call Centre Assistant (bilingual)
- Corporate Survey Assistant (bilingual, part-time)
- Corporate Opportunity Analyst
- Peer Training Demonstration Centre Coordinator (part-time)
- Dollar Squeezer, Assets Manager and Bottom-Line Noodge
- Productivity Delivery Agent
- Commerce Dancer
- Catalyst and Faciltator
- Editorial Assistant
- First Nations Peer Mediation Facilitator (part-time)
For other employment opportunities, try any of the following:
- Respond by or send a resume by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not call about opportunities for employment.
If you're 50 or over, here's a list of online resources for retirees looking for part-time or full-time work. These resources, which focus on those 50 and over were compiled by career coach John Agno:
- RetirementJobs.com has more than 30,000 listings nationwide from companies specifically seeking candidates older than 50. A combination job board, adviser and coach for boomers and seniors looking for work. Retirement Jobs also partners with AARP.
- RetireeWorkforce.com also focuses on the 50-plus job candidate. Currently gets about 200,000 visitors a month, doubled from a year ago and up sharply during the financial crisis.
- RetiredBrains.com is a resource for older boomers, seniors, retirees and those about to retire who are looking to find jobs, volunteer opportunities, educational resources and retirement information.
- Jobs Online offers advice about online retirement jobs, helping retirees evaluate the various ways to use the Internet to find work.
- AARP offers both a Job Search Engine and a National Employer Team which lists employers that are actively recruiting mature workers nationwide. Most are corporations; also cites three government agencies: the Internal Revenue Service, the Peace Corps and the Small Business Administration's Office of Disaster Relief.
- Aging Workforce News is not a job board but provides a useful collection of work-related links.
- Encore.org provides news, resources and connections for individuals and organizations establishing "encore careers" designed to combine social contribution, personal meaning and financial security. Many of the jobs posted are in education, health care and human services.
- Experience Works helps low-income seniors get training to find jobs in their communities.
- Live Career has a comprehensive listing of job and career resources for mature and older job-seekers.
- Senior Helpers with offices in 230 U.S. cities hires many older workers to provide in-home personal and companion care for seniors. Caregivers' services include help with housework, meal preparation, errands, transportation, medication reminders and Alzheimer's care.
- Senior Job Bank is a site where job-seekers age 50 and up can search for jobs by category, industry or location, post resumes and register for a job-search agent.
- Seniors4Hire.org is another nationwide online career center and job bank with openings posted by businesses actively recruiting the 50-and-over population. Also includes targeted career resources and articles for older workers.
- WiserWorker.com enables baby boomers and older workers to search for job listings by keyword or location and provides career articles and resources plus listings of local job fairs across the country.
- Your Encore seeks to match retired engineers and scientists with companies that need to meet a capacity surge or fill a short-term need, with clients that include Fortune 500 firms such as Boeing, Eli Lilly and Procter and Gamble. The retirees sometimes are brought in as temporary mentors for new hires.
E-mail | Privacy | Search | Site Map | Contact Info
Peer Resources Home | Mentor Index | Coaching Index
Peer Resources - Navigation Tools for the Heart, Mind and Soul™
Copyright © 2018 by Peer Systems Consulting Group Inc.