Wondering If You Could Be a Mentor?
- Do you know what it's like to have worries, frustrations and concerns about your work?
- Has anyone in your life helped you uncover an aspect, ability or talent of yours that, until then, had lain dormant and unrecognized?
- Has anyone provided you with a quote that had great meaning for you, that influenced your thinking or behaviour, and that you sometimes pass on to others?
- Has anyone provided you with an "aha!" experience that enabled you to pierce the core of meaning of some event, in someone, in something, or in yourself?
- Has anyone helped you gain knowledge about how things work? About how to get things done?
- Has anyone encouraged you to find a way to deal with challenges in your life or work?
- Has there ever been anyone in your life who had a profound positive effect on you, but you didn't realize it until much later in your life?
- Has someone in your life provided just the right help to you at just the right time?
- Has anyone in your life helped you to grow and deepen your character, moral or ethical integrity or gain a stronger commitment to your values?
- Has anyone inspired you to shift the direction of your life in a constructive way?
- Have you ever reached out to another person who was deeply in need and what you provided appeared to make a beneficial difference to that person?
- Have you ever had an experience where something that you observed, read, or experienced had a profound effect on your strengths and abilities?
- If you answered, "YES!" to any one of these questions, you have the qualifications to be an exceptional mentor.
- If you are still not convinced of your potential for mentorship because of what you have experienced in your past, read this mentor profile.
Peer Resources |
Mentor Directory | Coaching