At the present time there is no charge for listing mentor workshops, training events, lectures, resources, program descriptions or services. However, in order for such activities to be listed, a number of conditions must be accepted. In addition if a listing here includes a website address, a reciprocal link to Peer Resources Mentor Pages must be maintained in the linked website.
- No offensive, objectionable, pornographic or illicit material can be placed on any page.
- No offers of services with potential outcomes that are illegal or violate human rights or dignity will be accepted.
- The WEBMASTERS reserve the right to edit material for brevity, clarity, or format standard.
- The WEBMASTERS reserve the right to determine the suitability of any listing, and can reject any listing that, in their opinion, does not match the quality, spirit and objectives of this service.
- Each listing person will be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and for submitting updated material as soon as available;
- Each listing person will guarantee that the information they provide for a listing is accurate and genuine, and represents a true and current description of the services provided;
- If a listing person has been convicted of criminal activity or has received disciplinary action by any professional or judicial body associated with providing services, a summary of such conviction or action must be stated in the application for listing (this will remain confidential);
- The listing person guarantees that the content of their listing does not violate any professional code of conduct, ethical principle, law, policy, or regulation governing their service area; and
- Whenever possible the listing person will include as part of their listing any professional organizations, standards, or ethical principles they typically use or are associated with in their practice.
This Directory relies on the mentor service provider to submit the material in their listing. Each practitioner takes responsibility for the accuracy of their own listing. We make no representations as to the quality, reliability, or effectiveness of any service listing. Persons who have concerns about any listing are encouraged to contact Helpful@islandnet.com privately and in confidence.
The system is maintained by Helpful Associates WEBMASTERS.
To gain access to this service
Call in Victoria, British Columbia: 595-3503;
from anywhere else in Canada, call: 1-250-595-3503; or
fax: (250) 595-3504.
Return to Peer Resources Main Index |
Mentor Directory | Coaching